Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Busy Bee!

This week is way busier than I had planned on! Not only am I getting ready for vacation (YEA!!) but I was called into work unexpectedly so I haven't had the time to finish my projects to post. Currently I am working on finishing a mini album for my friend Lisa as a belated birthday gift. Its a hybrid project of some YouTube videos from Following the Paper Trail and PaperPhenomenon. I will get into more detail as to what is the hybrid part when I post some pics, hopefully by the end of the week. In the mini I also included some tags and some other additions for more real estate in the book. I can't wait to show you all what it looks like! I am using the Recollections Regant Street 12x12 paper pad from Michael's, some Close to My Heart stamps and ink and some buttons and fasteners from Tim Holtz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment