Monday, February 18, 2013

Teeny Valentine Tag Mini

Hello All!

This little book it a mini I made using a tutorial from Laura on YouTube. It is her snip and fold teeny mini album. Here's the link:  Snip and Fold Teeny Mini by Follow The Paper Trail

I made this using K and Co Valentines paper that I had leftover in my stash from last year. I then made a simple chipboard cover and used grunge paper from the binding. To color the grunge board, I used my smooch spritz spray in red and then homemade glimmer mist to add some shimmer. The title is also a scrap of grunge board with shimmer and some smooch spritz. The sentiment stamp is by Studio G and I got it from Joann's but I have no idea how long ago.  





The tags are just cut to size so they fit in the teeny pockets. All the inks on the tags are Close to My Heart. in Cranberry, Cotton Candy and Blush and Tulip. The stamps are also Studio G from Joann's. 

This is a fast, fun project that definitely lets you utilize those scraps we crafters love to hoard! HA-HA  It would also be a great coupon book for that special someone or a creative way to give a gift card. Lots of possibilities! 

I have a few more valentines projects to share so stay tuned. Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!
Sarah 



No comments:

Post a Comment