Saturday, September 8, 2012

Finished Altered Box with Mini Album

Hello All!

It's finally finished! I have been working on this altered box for awhile so here it is all completed.I am super happy with how it turned out. I apologize it has taken so long to get the post up but my internet has been cranky, especially when trying to link in the YouTube video. All is well now,so lets get to the pics!



















 Above is the completed version of the box lid. I added another cluster of flowers to the upper right corner and a small tag cut out from the paper collection.



















 This is the completed mini album. I reassembled it into an accordion style mini and covered it with coordinating paper from the collection. I kept the embellishments simple because the paper was so pretty and just needed some highlighting. The mini turned out to be 9 pages!

Below is the YouTube video I did that walks through box and the mini.



Thanks for watching and following along while I completed this. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to alter something else!

Bye for now!
Sarah










No comments:

Post a Comment