Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Americana Card

Here is my final card for the 4th. To begin, I made a cream card base then covered it with the navy star paper which is from Jo Anns in their by the sheet bins. I then cut the cream strip that runs down the middle and hand stiched with embroidery thread the zig zag  strips in red. The red star print is from the Bo Bunny LIbery Collection. Then I stamped another cream piece with a firework stamp in red and navy blue and embossed them with clear detail powder. The flag is also a stamp on cream cardstock, cut out and then covered with coordinating glitter glue. The red scallop strip is cream with red spray ink. The frame is navy blue and tied with the same twine I stitched in.


Posted by Picasa

Out of all that I made this is my favorite( and took the longest)!

Have a wonderful 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment