Saturday, July 28, 2012

On the Horizon

Whew! It has been a crazy, CRAZY few weeks! The good news is that I can now completely focus on what I love the most, CRAFTING! 


It started last weekend when the Scrapbook Expo was in town. I spent all day Saturday there checking things out and shopping up a storm. I found some amazing stamps from The Rubber Cafe, lots of trim from Tall Mouse and lots of other goodies from various other vendors. I would recommend that if Scrapbook Expo is in your area you check it out!


Today I did another trip to my local scrapbook store and loaded up on paper. I have been DYING to work with Graphic 45 collections! On my list was Olde Curiosity Shop, A Ladies Diary, and Kraft Reflections. Unfortunately the shop did not have any in a 12x12 pack so I had to piece together Olde Curiosity Shop (I hope I have them all) and was only able to get a few Kraft Reflections(that I will order online). As for A Ladies Diary, I was able to get the 8x8 pad which is perfect because I envision tags and gorgeous cards! I also stocked up on scor-tape because I use it for everything!


Now that I am stocked up, its on to the projects. I have so many swirling in my brain its nuts! First I am going to make a Disney suitcase that will double as a mini album holder and a piggy bank. Then I want to make another album in a box for my sister who is in LOVE with the Olde Curiosity Shop collection. After those two I am thinking its time to finish some UFOs (unfinished objects), of which I have a bunch! There is a Halloween mini, my Tim Holtz
Destination Unknown mini, and about 300 pictures that need layouts. I also want to organize a card swap, possibly a tag swap, and get my holiday cards going. WHEW, Im tired just thinking about it! 


SO KEEP CHECKING IN! I will post pictures of during and after of the projects and PLEASE leave comments. I am dying to hear feedback from you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment