Monday, August 20, 2012

A Mixed Media First


Posted by Picasa
 My very first mixed media project. I am so happy with how it turned out and I cannot wait to do some more! Where did I get the idea you say? From YouTube! On one of the channels I follow, Jennings644, I saw an amazing heart tag. I love all the texture and color!After watching the video (and a few others) I decided I absolutely, positively HAD TO make one! So it was off to the craft store, to get some modeling paste and knives so that I too could create one. After my shopping spree, while some accents for another project were drying, I got out all the goodies and tried my hand at a tag. I did have some trouble with the UTEE and it not wanting to cover the heart. It took a lot of finesse, but I think it worked!

Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment