Monday, August 13, 2012

Vintage Disney Suitcase


Posted by Picasa

Here it is! The Vintage Disney Suitcase! Finally its a complete box, decorated, also a piggy bank (the slot is under the handle) and holding some savings for our trip to Disneyland for Halloween. It constructed from foam board, card stock and LOTS of glue, ink and glimmer mist! The small icons are stamps of Mickey Mouse images, giving it kind of a Louis Vuitton feel. The only thing missing is a luggage tag and that will be completed tomorrow! I am really, really happy with how it all came together. As you may recall, this was something completely from my own imagination that I brought into reality. 

Once I get the luggage tag complete, I will post more pics, including some close ups. I hope this inspires you to create something that has been living in your imagination! 

No comments:

Post a Comment