Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Altered Box Project

Hello all!

This is a new project I am bringing you. Its is a small box that I am going to alter and create some sort of mini or tags to go inside. What I would like to do is to show you the steps I am taking and kind of how I am doing it. I have never altered anything really so I though it might be fun to see the project in stages through photos. I started last night so I am not behind yet LOL I did however, have this brilliant idea after I had already gesso'd the box, so please forgive me! 



Here is my starting point. Its an accordion fold chipboard piece, the box it fits in (below), and white gesso by Artist's Loft. 
















After I painted the box with the gesso, this is what it looked like. It was originally the same color as the accordion piece.

So far, that's all I have done. Did I mention that I started about 1 in the morning? LOL So stay tuned, there is a lot more to share!

Thanks for popping by!
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment