Monday, August 6, 2012

Scrappy Key Chain




This is something I put together from a free make and take at the Scrapbook Expo. Inside the top square piece, is the clear 1x1 glass tile that I created at the Expo. It was at the Craft Fantastic booth. You picked an image ( it says scrap diva) and then using something similar to glossy accents, adhered it to the back of the tile. I love how it came out! Afterwards, I immediately thought that it would make an awesome key chain.

 At the booth, they were not selling individual holders, so it took me a few weeks, but at my local scrap store, I found some Ranger metal frames that were perfect. Once I had the frame, it was off to Michael's. Tonight I found the perfect additions. They are the art charm and the crown, from the Art-I-Cake line. The A is wooden, similar to a Scrabble tile, the T is similar to a ceramic tile and the R uses the same technique I used to make the large tile. 


I am so excited with how it turned out. Who knows, I might be adding charms to everything now! This is now proudly on my key ring and it will inspire me everywhere I go. 



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment